Holiday Open House at Kate's Garden

Dear Friends,

It's that time of year again! I'm having my annual holiday shopping open house and you are invited to come see what the garden fairies and I have created.  There will be light refreshments and good company to share. 




There are wonderful culinary fruit vinegars made from the raspberries, strawberries & elderberries that were in abundance this year.  All of those cayenne peppers, basil, oregano, lavender and sages were put to good use in culinary salts, and more herbal vinegars.  I found some great new spice shakers this year.  They will easily fit in your spice drawer or cupboard and they come with dispenser shaker lids. 

Of course, there will be a great selection of my hand crafted natural body and wellness products available, too.  From lotions to butters, face care to hand and foot care, I am sure there will be something for everyone on your holiday gift list...and maybe even for yourself!

Invite your friends and come spend some time visiting and shopping in a fun and relaxing environment. I look forward to seeing you on Saturday, December 8th!

If you need more information...give me a call at 245-9182 or send an email to  katescents@bresnan.net 
  








No comments:

Post a Comment